Thursday, January 13, 2011

Xanax

You know I've only done this blogging thing a few times ..like yesterday about my mom and secure..when I'm feeling extra emotional, sentimental...etc..etc.. but anyhow with all the crazy things that happen to me that I continue to tell friends and family about repeatedly because it's like this is Crazy this doesn't happen to normal people!!! And to those of you who don't get a chance to hear some of my stories let's begin with giving you a clue..my friend Sandy summed it up the other day talkin in the driveway laughing about another crazy thing that happened I'm sure..when she said I should have wondered about you when that goose landed on your truck..I'm like what? ohhhh yea forgot bout that one..lol..lol.. when first getting to know Sandy we were out in the parking lot when a big thump crash sound was heard I'm like what the Frank (as daughter would say) when looked in front of us on my truck someone had shot a goose and landed right on my car..To say the least we were speechless and laughing our asses off...so there you go..well I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to admit I have a little issue with depression and anxiety and fortunately or unfortunately and prescribed medication for and have been for years. Well the story is got my new refill for xanax Sunday ..2 before night and sleep like a log..no heart racing, mind racing, jumping around just good ole sound-full sleeping..well until now.. taking my xanax at night I usually sit it right on the table to where I sleep..so this is what I did again..welp here comes Monday night and no xanis...wtf..where are they? ok relax check where your other meds are..not there??okay what is going on? I haven't slept without a xanax for quite awhile and don't know how it would go..check the table again not there??then it hits me them friggen cats..(did I mention I have 4 cats..yea don't like to tell everyone I'm the crazy cat lady but yes I am) the two little ones take stuff all the time and play with find under couch, refrigerator, etc.etc. so now on the search..pulling in the back up husband and daughter lookin lookin nothing..oh well work and school tomorrow for them so I'll find them tomorrow with a fitful 2-3 hour sleep...Oh where oh where could they be start looking as soon as I get up till afternoon...No where..ok this is getting ridiculous now ..them damn cats..Now I've got to call the dr's office and try to explain this to them ..well to put it mildly it didn't work out so well..which I can't say that I blame them when someone saying "yeah man my cats ran away with my brand new bottle of xanax and could I get another one" uhmmm NO crazy cat lady we just don't hand those out...so oooohhhh what to do start looking again it's a mission and everyone who lives in this house is on it because if momma don't have her xanax were all going to be crazy....Needless to say it is now Thursday and guess what still lookin...still not finding..still not sleeping..Okay new stratgy call drug store maybe husband really didn't pick up my rx with his on Sunday and this is all an illusion..so ok crazy cat lady tells here tales(no pun attended) to the pharmacy lady on the phone..and guess what..? She's like right lady if your animals ate your whole bottle of xanax they would be dead..NONO you don't get it I say they just took them to play with the lids on it you dip..but now they've hidden them and I can't find them and I'm going thru withdraw can't sleep and NEED THEM..Well insurance won't cover you just got Sunday...oohh oh thats ok how bout out of pocket I'll do that..they are like mam "do you realize that those are a controlled substance and we would have to report to state if you tried to refill...WELL SHIT WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT...look and look some more..Okay this is nuts ..I'm on these gd pills cause I'm not quite not nuts so why should I have to beg for them when the cats took them away:( So on last attempt back to drs. office the nice receptionist lady answers who I always talks to..she knows me she knows I wouldn't lie just because I'm in need of a fix..which I am..but it's because the CATS took them away..I proceed to tell her the story..Who in their right mind would make this SHIT up..I think she believes me..Is it possible..she says she'll talk to the doctor and see what she can do...So now I'm at the wait and see game waiting for the phone to ring..OOhh please ring...soon...to be continue..Oh by the way anyone want a Cat?