Monday, April 19, 2010

Pool Days

Back to reality...monday morning..I have less than an hour to head off to work...arghhh...Lacey is already off and on the bus probably arriving at school already and Will has been up and at it for over an hour now..knowing I shouldn't complain since I will have the summer off but also knowin I will have to save every penny I can find to have summer off lol..Definitely have don't want to say spring fever because it's more like Summer fever so ready for school to be out and the pool to be open I hope it's a nice dry warm summer...many many days at the pool with one of my bff's Sandy we've been pool buddies from way back when..the pool definitely would not be the same without her..I think back when we started hanging out together and how little our kids were now her daughter just turned 13 over the weekend and mine will be turning 13 next month...time flies when your having fun..hmmm I wonder when the kids are grown if it will be me and her as old ladies sitting (laying) at the pool together waiting on adult swim so we can get in and cool off without all those little rugrats on top of us ...lol..I love my summer..I love the pool and I love my friend Sandy..Count down to the pool 6 Weeks...yahoo!!!!!!