Saturday, April 3, 2010

Waterpark

It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm waiting to wake everyone up to go to the waterpark..just checked out their website and it said to call before hand to make sure space is available Oh lordy lordy please let it be or I'm going to be the worst mom Ever..I'm calling at 7 and hoping I can speak to someone to double check for availability. Been checkin out some other blogs and looking at other peoples lives makes me want to uplift mine..quit thinking dreamin and start doing..and the pics oh some people are so good with takin pics..so I'm definitely taking some today. May even get some of mine and will's big butt..lol...oh please lord let me be able to go into waterpark with waiting till the last minute to call...please please....okay just called waterpark they said to call at 8..so pretty much this is the time were suppose to leave to head there..so what do we do If not open..got it take the girls to Build-a- bear..or somethin like that..will definitely make a day of it somewhere. Sitting here on the computer I have the window open in the kitchen it's 58 degrees outside( suppose to rain, hopefully the weather guy is wrong) and I hear the birds chirpin all spring time and all most summer..can't wait can't wait. Long days filled out the pool catchin those sunny rays...now if I could be 50 pounds lighter life would be great..80 pounds life would be marvelous........signing off shhhh. it's almost time to call waterpark...LOL