Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to School

I don't know what I hate more the Yucky months of Winter or August. Back to school month, end of summer month. I always get a little sad when August comes around, because I know another school year is starting. Summertime is coming to an end and children are going off to a higher grade , another year closer to High School Graduation...Yea I know some people say don't even talk about that or that's aways from now, but it really isn't as far as you think. I'm not sure who is having the hardest time with Lace growing up me or her. Since I haven't been working the last few weeks I think she has clung on to me tighter than ever and some of the things she does and says is like she's fighting growing up. Who can blame her!But I tell her "Baby it's goin to happen whether you want it to or not." I know I'm sounding depressing aren't I, well come this Saturday were going school shopping and Lace can't wait! I'm sure I'll be completely worn out and broke by the end of the day, but I know we will have a BLAST!!! So even though I'm bummed that summer is coming to an end, I'm glad that Lace is still excited to go school shopping with her Mom...Did I say I'd be broke by the end of Saturday:(