Thursday, July 24, 2008

sleep what's that?

It's 2:00 already I was just in a middle of a dream I was kissing Brad Pitt by a crystal metalic stream....? Is that even the words??I'm going to beat my friend Sand having me get up this early to Blog lol. I'm hooked but I'm sure like other things it won't last(hehe) You know how that newness of things gets under your skin, your hooked, it gets you excited, you can't wait to get on(Kinda like sex use to be)and then Bam it's gone, where'd it go the fun and excitement is gone and you move on to the next hip new fun thing(wonder what that will be)?? Am I rambling uh yeah it's past 2:oo in the morning what do you expect..It's 3:oo already I need to get back to my dream hopefully I'm back kissing Bradd Pitt by a Crystal Magic(?) stream oh heck it's Bradd Pitt where ever he want's to be-Night Night blogging world :)