Thursday, July 31, 2008

Damn Passwords!***

It's 1:oo in the morning, can't sleep again:( What's new..I have to be up early to get my garage sale set up and going, so anyone reading this stop by. well anyhow checking out mindofmosgrove and was going to leave a comment on the kitten that she found and I'll be da*ned if it doesn't ask for my google password, well if you are like me you have so many different passwords that you can't remember which one goes to which account. So anyhow I'm searching through the desk drawer of thousands pieces of little sticky notes that has every password from the first computer we had 10-15yrs. ago. So new goal go through desk drawer,organize papers, have one place to write all passwords down and label alphabetically by account name. So to Mindofmosgrove the kitten is very cute and I'm glad it came to your doorstep and not mine...lol